Zero-Zero was well received by audiences and our Editors. We give Zero-Zero
-FIVE out of SIX Cocktails. -
Thursday Zero-Zero by Randall Whittinghill had its west coast premiere at the very prestigious festival LA Shorts International Festival. This festival features the most incredible Shorts internationally, and Zero-Zero is one of them. Zero-Zero has been in two Academy Award recognized festivals. Florida Film Festival and LA Shorts International Festival. With thousands of submissions and approx., 182 accepted, Zero-Zero is considered one of the top twelve must see shorts from the Florida Festival and rated four stars. Read the Florida review on Orlando Weekly here.
Zero-Zero, is a short film about an unlikely bond between a little girl and her seemingly shady neighbor, is an absolute treasure.
Many people may not know what a short is. A short film is any film not long enough to be considered a feature film. It gives you an excellent introduction to what the film would be about if it were a full movie. Usually short run about 40 minutes or less.
- Director & Writer: Randall Whittinghill
- Starring: Antonio D. Charity as Gary and Kruiz Mauga as Rya
- OC Voice: Jonathan Nyberg (baseball announcer)
- Producers: Jacob Patrick, Anna-Vera Dudas, Randall Whittinghill, Ben Holmes, KrisD Mauga of Refined Rebel
- Director of Photography: Brandon Alperin
- 1st Ad: Anna-Vera Dudas
- Casting Director: Jayk Gallagher, Brandon Alperin
- Associate Producer: Lano Medina
- Art Director: Chad Phillips
- Hair & Makeup: Mana Afshar
- Sound: Mason Hankins
- Editors: Lazlo Dudas, Samphone Liam
- Finishing Editor: Anna-Vera Dudas
- Assistant Editor: Chris Osborn
- 1st AC: Bob Fredericks- Day 1, Carolina Rodriguez-Day 2
- Sound designer: Paul Hackner
- Mori Operator: Eric Ulbrich
- G&E Danny Vincent
- Ronin Operator: Brandond Emery