Davio’s Manhattan, Beverage Manager, Jennifer Schubert put together her favorite flavors and shared them with us.
Boughs of Holly
- 2 oz. Tanqueray Gin
- 1 oz. Pear Puree
- 1 oz. Cranberry Juice
- .5 oz. Lemon Juice
Shake and strain into martini glass. Garnish with three cranberries and a sprig of thyme.
- 1 oz. Tequila
- 1 oz. Coconut Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. White Chocolate Liqueur
- .5 oz. lime juice
- Shake and strain into martini glass.
Baby, It's Cold Outside
- 1 oz. Tito’s Vodka
- .5 oz. Lime Juice
- 1 oz. Housemade Cranberry Orange Jam
- .05 oz Rosemary Syrup
Shake all ingredients and strain into an AP without ice. Top with Prosecco. Garnish with a Rosemary Sprig.
- 1 oz. Cinnamon Clementine Infused Vodka
- .5 oz Cranberry Juice
- .5 oz Simple Syrup
Top with Red Wine
I seek and find what to read, what to watch and where to go?