With the warmer weather comes summer soirees and festive fêtes!
The New York Metro Chapter of the American Society of Interior Design (ASID) was ahead of the curve with a pre-summer, a black-tie gala held at One World Trade Center in NYC. Earlier this month, attendees were the first to learn who would receive accolades at ASID NY Metro's 1st annual “Design Honors” gala recognizing innovative industry partners who excel in the interior design field.
- Most Helpful Showroom Representative: Nadia Ramos-Santiago, Christopher Guy Awarded to a showroom sales representative promote a mutually beneficial relationship between and designers.
- Most Generous Showhouse Sponsor: Hubbardton Forge Awarded to a show house sponsor that facilitates the design industry’s growth its network and reach through the funding of events. Best Educational Sponsor: Sherwin-Williams Awarded to a devotes itself to the promotion of good design by and seasoned designers about adaptations and changes that occur in the industry.
- Most Socially Responsible Company: Hansgrohe Awarded to a company that does business while promoting social justice and environmental integrity.
- Best Customer Service: Kravet Awarded to a company that facilitates the design process through its availability and helpfulness to designers.
- Most Innovative Company: Élitis Awarded to a company that raises the something new designers to consider.
- Best Advocate for Local Artists and Artisans: Arlene AngardAwarded to a member who promotes art and design in the community by raising up around her.
- Best Up and Coming Maker/Furniture: It-tra by Zimmerman Workshop Awarded to a furniture maker through the of their furniture.
- Best Up and Coming Maker/Lighting: Allied Maker Awarded to a whose beauty handcrafted details.
- Best Designer Advocate: Phyllis Harbinger Awarded to a member who supports, advises and educational sharing.
*See this article on Apple News too... Search Style Verify on your iPhone.*
Photo credit: ASID NY