As most graduations from universities go, there are several ceremonies that day in celebration of all the graduates that have worked their butts off over the years to achieve their ultimate goals of walking down in front of hundreds to proudly get their diplomas. The celebration of this achievement led to the both of them showing up at the same graduation party.
They instantly caught the love at first sight bug. Before you know, they were walking down the aisle in front of their closest friends and family. Every bright and sunny detail of this wedding illuminated their guest.
Jinitza and Brenton shared a first look at each other before the ceremony, and both could not stop grinning ear to ear! Love was shining from them both as they said their vows, and the day was perfect, and Casey Hendrickson Photography captured them beautifully.
- Photographer: Casey Hendrickson
- Event Venue: Asbury Park Grove
- Dress Designer: Alfred Angelo
- Bridesmaids dresses: Alfred Sung
- Officiant: Big Love Weddings / Tod Coles
- Dress store: Bridal Mart
- Cinema and Video: Giftedtalents
- Grooms Attire: Jos A Bank
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Jos A Bank
- Veils and headpieces: New York Bride and Groom
- Floral Designer: Pink Petunia Designs
- Invitation Designer: Roselind Hughes
- Shoes: Shoes to Dye For
- Transportation: Silver Fox Limos
- Event Planner: Style Perfect Events
- Beauty: Swinda Molina
- Cake Designer: Tanya Garcia
- DJ: Thank God For DJs, LLC
- Invitation Designer: Wedding Paper Divas